The Press and PR Package
Breaking Chains with Targeted PR
PRESS AND PR PACKAGE
McKerns Development and PR uses strategic PR to promote the company and its products, people and services. The Strategy for the PR is designed to specifically incorporate company goals, both short and long term.
What is the Press and PR Package?
McKerns Development and PR creates, writes and places press specifically promoting your goals for your business, pitching on-target press releases and writing feature stories about the business using trending topics generating high readership and interest in online and print magazines, blogs and the press and promoting mutually identified goals. (The publication or media outlet has a readership interested in your subject matter and your content is written in the exact way to generate readership, interest and sharing through social media and the internet.)
Your firm (services, people, and products) gets known for the projects and expertise you have or are developing and would like to continue. Note: While it is possible to issue a single press release, it is a superior approach to be seen in the media as a consistent and relevant source of news, and this is why the package is most often secured as a 12 month plan.
What are the Features of the Press and Publicity Package?
- 12 month plan of media placement in relevant publications in print and online
- 12 month schedule of Press release development and release in print and online
- 12 month Planned feature story development and release
- Annual Communications Plan based upon Company Message/Brand
- 12 month Media Coverage in Targeted Publications and Media in print and online
- Press Releases for use as Media Releases, as Collateral Inserts, as Business Background and Web Content
- Professional Reprints for Marketing, Business Development and Promotion
- Custom Media Contact List for promotion
- 12 month Clip and Publications File
- Professional publicist for media announcements
What are the Benefits of the Press and Publicity Package?
- Receive major awards as a result of free publicity and grow business an average of 85% or more through public relations exposure.
- Garner top awards as a result of media exposure. Awards (industry specific) include: Nation’s Top 100 Multi-Housing Architects; Nation’s Top 100 Developers, Multi-Family Executive Most Influential, Southeast’s Top Projects; Marine Industry-Project of the Year Award, ASID Buddy Award, ASID Lifetime Achievement Award; Top CEO; Most Influential CEO; Greatest Places to Work; Industry Achiever; Heavy Hitter.
- Average 33 pages of searchable features and releases posted on internet.
- Regularly (2-3 times/month) receive requests for coverage and quotes in the media.
- Measurable way to implement the Marketing Plan based upon clearly defined company goals. Incorporate metrics into PR for branding initiatives, increased market share, sales and business development goals, new markets, attraction and retention of major talent.
- Target Media Planning with results based on chosen target publications, including those that your clients and other decision makers read.
- Determine key messages, develop strategies, and implement appropriate programs for business development and growth.
- Leverage the effectiveness of in-house staff/talent.
- Grow market share by up to 85-99.7% in short term (9 months).
- Develop innovative, effective and measurable PR and Communications campaigns.
- Progress media attention from awareness to active participation (making a progression from recognition, to perception as a major force in industry sector, to having the media actively seeking quotes for participation in breaking media coverage).
- Consistently maintain ROI (Return on Investment) measurement programs for PR activities.
- Develop, manage and implement a proactive strategic communications plan.
- Grow awareness of Client Company and differentiate the company from its competitors.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with national and regional media.
- Forge new relationships resulting in additional media coverage.
- Take ownership of developing press releases and media materials.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to generate stories that will positively highlight firm.
- Collaborate with national and regional publications in value, luxury, market rate, financial, trade, consumer and major and local print and online multi-media news.
- Diagnose communication challenges and create strategic communication plans to address them.
- Arrange media support for marketing launches.
- Research competitors’ PR activities to leverage corporate positioning.
- Create original content for firm’s corporate website to reinforce brand position.
- Showcase PR activities and successes.
- Develop an active News Section with posted press releases to corporate website and distributed to external sources with measurable results.
- Strategically enhance the company’s image and reputation through public relations initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategic external communications, furthering the vision, mission, values, and performance of the Client organization.
Getting the Word Out with PR
McKerns Development and PR utilizes media contacts and relationships with online and print editors and writers in major publications, local and national, and to-the-industry specific publications. Press Releases, PR and feature stories are both written and placed, and publication is secured.
- Promote Company through Public relations campaigns
- Develop and promote brand, products and service offerings
- Increase market share
- Place Press and Realize Media Campaigns with professional press releases
- Place feature stories with chosen target markets and publications, including financial, business and trade sectors, consumer and business to business news outlets.
- Implement Media campaigns, including developing and releasing press and feature stories in publications, trade, regional, statewide and national print; magazine, news, direct mail, and electronic media including websites, differentiating company, product and services with strategic planning and consultative development.
- Publications include targeted publications reaching the markets: Business and Financial; Real Estate/ Investment; Luxury Living, Boating, Golfing/Resorts, Development, Building, Architecture, Interior Design, Education, Engineering and Facilities Planning, Special Interest Publications, Medical and Healthcare, Entertainment, Small to Medium Business, Business Journals; Newspapers-Florida; Newspapers-US, News Aggregators; Special Industry; Professional Organizations in Industry, Business and Manufacturing; Environmental, Green and Eco-friendly products, destinations and practices; Historic Preservation, Conservation, Green Building, Sustainable Development; Legal Organizations and Publications in Development; Chambers of Commerce; News and Web Publications in Development Industry; Blogs, PR Wires and News Bureaus.
McKerns Development and PR . 264 Cypress Trace, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Copyright 2012. All rights reserved.