The Strategic Consulting Package
Spread Your Wings
McKerns Development and PR specializes in providing unique packages for consulting services in Press, Publicity and PR, Brand Building, Strategic Business Consulting and Market Plan and Business Development . Clients select the exact package to meet their needs. With a complete understanding of the services in the package and what the services will do for them. No more mystifying or unclear consulting contracts with uncertain benefits and deliverables. Clients tailor their packages to fit their needs.
Services packages can be adapted as the firm develops throughout the year or over the course of several years. As the company grows and the needs change, so may the package of services. Initially, a startup company needs strategic direction in planning its goals – with a roadmap of what to do and when. Later, a business development system satisfies their need for growth. A strategic public relations and press package promotes the firm and its offerings, and a branding package transforms the company into a recognizable and well received brand with enhanced products and services.
Need excellence in Marketing? Strategic Planning? PR? Business or Brand Development? Don’t wait any longer. These are the expert consulting packages you need, with terms you can understand.
Create a Beautiful View
Press and PR Package: Strategic PR and Media Program – Develop, Write, Manage and Implement. The Press and Publicity Package specifically promotes business goals by providing media attention in print and online magazines, newspapers, news aggregators, and influential blogs that clients and potential clients read.
Professional Branding Package: Associate Firm, Products and Services with Outstanding Leadership in Market. Increases net worth of firm and prepares the firm for growth, expansion into other markets, attraction of top personnel, mergers and planned exit strategies.
Strategic Consulting Package: Strategic Consultation and business guidance with a focus on targeted Marketing, PR and Media, Teaming and Proposals. The Strategic Consulting Package provides custom business insight, rapidly launching a company into the next stage of success.
The Marketing Plan and Business Development Package: Professional Market Analysis and Specific Action Marketing Plan. The Market Plan Development Package creates a specific marketing plan and a system to guide you step-by-step in building your business in your chosen market. The Market Plan includes the exact what-to-do and how to do it in all the marketing areas of Publicity, Promotion, Marketing and Business Development. Easy to follow and implement with major goals, timelines and over 90 specific action steps.
Cast a Shadow
What Does the Strategic Consulting Package Do?
- Facilitates Company’s transition into next stage of success
- Develops consistent Marketing, PR and Business Development Process
- Consults and Collaborates with Key Decision Makers (Stakeholders)
- Originates, Drafts and Edits Company Brand/Message
- Evaluates Impact of Individual and Unique Company Brand
- Formulates Plan and Method to Deliver Message to Existing and New Clients
- Analyzes Firm’s Identity
- Conducts a Strategic Review of current business offerings, business model, process and image/identity
- Creates defined portfolio of Features and Benefits of firm, products and services to clients
- Creates defined portfolio of Features and Benefits of firm to teaming and affiliate partners
- Defines portfolio of Features and Benefits of firm to current and potential employees
- Establishes Ongoing Consulting regarding Company Issues and Needs
- Delivers ongoing Consulting regarding Development of Company Products and Services Offerings
What Kinds of Consulting Does it Include?
- Strategic Review of Current Brand and Identity
- Strategic Business and Market Analysis
- Strengths of Parent Company and Each Regional Office
- Market Sector Review and Service Offerings in Each
- Effective Website, Internet Presence, Social Media Presence and Collateral Material for Client Contact and Promotion
- Company Image and Enhancement in the Media
Strategy for Winning
- Review and Analysis of Website for effectiveness, graphics, content, ease of navigation – make recommendations; write copy to implement changes and additions
- Evaluation and Recommendations regarding identity, services, features and benefits as represented in website(s), internet and across social media
- Initiation of contact methods and points of contact – newsletter, postcard, direct mail letter, announcement, press release(s), website, blogs and social media and customer interaction
What Specific Guidelines are Given?
- Consultation and suggestions of content for: email, direct mail, newsletters, postcards, web presence, internet presence, social media presence, customer contact, announcements, openings
- Design plan for frequency of communication for each method of contact
- Suggestion for content and outreach in conjunction with Senior Company stakeholders
- Coordination with graphic designer, printer, web designer, in-house and all senior stakeholders (management) for production of each marketing piece and its place in total campaign
- Consultation on current print collateral and website, internet and social media platforms
- Management of media relations, proactively and retroactively
- Direction of Content and management of the Company’s press releases
- Development of case study(ies) and feature story development
- Management of content and collaboration on the Company’s advertisements, publications and campaigns
What Consultations are Provided on Marketing, Teaming, Proposals and Responses?
- Review of current Marketing Plan in conjunction with senior management, parent company and chosen staff
- Suggestion for areas for adjustment
- Identification and review of competitors in market(s)
- Identification of top (15) potential teaming or outreach partners in market(s)
- Identification of feature/benefit approach (feature and what benefit this has to clients, potential clients and teaming partners
- Provision of industry knowledge and insight into teaming and partnering approach; approach to clients and customers
- Development of effective Bios and Background
- Evaluation of current marketing packages – overall and by sector
- What is sent to client
- What is sent as a typical RFP, RFQ, Letter of Qualification or bid response package
- What is sent to loyalty partners and fan base
- Development of case studies, white papers, project sheets; consultation on format and content
Strategic public relations and brand building specialist – turning startups into brands and bringing brands to new markets.
McKerns Development and PR . 264 Cypress Trace, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Copyright 2012. All rights reserved.